søndag 10. august 2008

PS I Love You

I just watched the movie "PS I Love You" and I seriously cried 5 times...
I haven't had a cry for a loooong time, so I guess it was a healthy cry. At least that's what I like to think it was and nothing else.
But anyways, the movie stars with Hilary Swank and that Gnarly Sparta'n King from 300 (Gerard Butler).
I recommend it to anyone who needs a cry, someone who wants to make out with a chick (Or guy, in my case a chick since i'm a dude and i'm not gay), or if you just want a good ol' fashioned chick flick.
P.S. You will be able to make out because she will be feeling sooo comfortable with you watching that flick that it's inevitable!!!
Here's a link to the movie's trailer, it's the best I can do:



Now, go out and rent, buy or download it. I don't recommend for anyone to download movies, but i'm not naiv either and I know people will in this day and age.

Ingen kommentarer: