lørdag 9. august 2008

Stolzen

Yesterday I drove my dad to the Airport at 9am since he had to go to Stockholm for a couple of days (he works there for SAS)(SAS = Scandinavian Airlines).
And on the drive back I figured out I wanted to do StoltzeKleiven, since I hadn't done it in a couple of weeks.
Stoltzekleiven is a path of steps that go all the way up Sandviksfjellet, which is a little mountain right behind where I live in Bergen.



It's 313,5 meters to the top, or 1028 feet for all of you who don't understand the actual right way of calculating things. Anyways, every step is differen't since the steps are basically a bunch of rocks, and in all there are 801 steps to the top



I almost passed out when I was close to the top, and on top of that I got passed by 2 chicks! I felt so gay at the time. Who get's passed by 2 girls? seriously.
But anyways, I got to the top, and I have to say, I live the the sickest town ever.... I've been traveling since I was yeey high, and i've never seen a place as sick as Bergen. BUT, only if it's sunny...


They have a annual race up Stoltzekleiven every year sometime in September, and the record up for dudes is 8minutes and 13 seconds. GOOD LUCK if your going to try to beat that sucker.
Today my legs hurt like hell and and i'm inside on the couch watching Olympics. GO NORWAY!

Ingen kommentarer: