onsdag 23. juli 2008

Missing in Action

Yes... I'm back. I've been missing in action a little bit lately. This being caused by me painting my room at my new house in Geilo,














and traveling back to my hometown in Bergen and attending a soccer match between my team (Which is called Brann) against Aalesund.
Me and my brother had our first visit to the stadium and it was sick. We went with our good Friend Oddvar who's family has a sick booth, where they served us dinner before the game and then as many free beers and bottles of Wine we wanted during and a couple of hours after the game. Brann ended up losing 2-1, but we left there with smiles on our faces. At least I did, maybe it was the free beer, but honestly, who know's??

The next day we left for a trip to Folgefonna in a non traditional kind of way. We'll get back to that in my next post......

Ingen kommentarer: