tirsdag 29. juli 2008

Photo's from Folgefonna with the Actionhorses

Here are some photo's from the last couple trips i've had to Folgefonna with the Actionhorse crew, besides going there for the nightshoot with Frode Sandbech.
I've stolen some pictures from friends who were there who had their own camera, since I only use my iPhone these days, after my brand new Lumix got stolen at this years SuperPark in Mammoth in May.... (I hope the person who stole my shit dies)


Waiting for the Ferry to get to Jondal aka the base before Folgefonna

Me and Knut shredding the lift

Knut with a little water slide

Me yo-yoing

Knut flipping it out





Couple of the horses waiting with guest appearence by Danny Larsen in the tight ass pants

Waiting for another obstacle to be built

Try-outs

Late night cliff diving at 11.30pm

Folgefonna is the dopest place in Scandinavia if you want some summer shredding and minimal liftline's.

Next mission, try to enjoy the Norwegian summer rolling through the next couple of days.
Stay tuned

Ingen kommentarer: